David Clark H20-10 Headset
DCH20-10 David Clark Headset
In 1975 David Clark Company introduced the first headset specifically designed to provide hearing protection for pilots while also providing clear, isolated reception and crisp transmission at normal voice levels in a noisy aircraft.
The David Clark H20-10 passive headset has been designed with an exclusive custom comfort system.
- Constructed of lightweight, state-of-the-art composite resins that provide superior flexibility and strength.
- Yields an overall Noise Reduction Rating of 22dB, with 29dB of attenuation at the fatiguing 1000Hz level and 37.9 at the 4000Hz level.
- Extra-thick, contoured gel ear seals mold softly to your head, even around eyeglass temples. Each seal is custom designed for use on the appropriate left or right side. The enlarged ear opening and contoured shape ensure proper sealing and extraordinary comfort.
- Unique earcup and stirrup swivels provide superior fit.
- Tapered, adjustable headband provides uniform tension and cradles your head just enough to block the noise.
- Ratcheted latch assembly with gauge markings provides for the precise vertical adjustment of the headpad for the most comfortable fit possible. The latch locks to assure the same comfortable position every time. The patented design allows air to circulate between the headpad and your head to prevent heat buildup.
- Unique headpad design of soft foam covered by a washable cloth cover touches your head like a soft pillow.
- No exposed cords on the headset itself: all cords are located inside the assembly for superior protection.
- Exclusive M7-A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available.
- Molded cords made to exceptional pull and flex standards.
- 5-year Guarantee.
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a.
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards.
- Includes a straight cord and dual plugs.
(This headset does not qualify for free shipping)