David Clark H10-56 Headset
DCH10-56 David Clark H10-56 Headset
This is the helicopter version with a 5 ' coiled cord and single plug.
The David Clark Company introduced the first headset specifically designed to provide hearing protection for pilots while also providing clear, isolated reception and crisp transmission at normal voice levels in a noisy aircraft.
The David Clark H10-56 passive headset offers the "Best Value" of the David Clark headsets. Economical, yet it has all the standard features of DC's other models, plus the exclusive M-101, the best Amplified Dynamic microphone on the market.
- Super Soft Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Hinged wire boom with the M-101 amplified Dynamic microphone
- Conforms to MIL-M-27291A
- Coil Cord (5' extended) with U-174/U Plug
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 20 oz.
FREE SHIPPING ! (US lower 48 states only)