David Clark DC ENC PRO-X2 Aircraft Powered Plug with Bluetooth®
David Clark DC PRO-X2 Series ANR Headsets LEMO PLUG
The DC PRO-X2 Series is a next generation version of the popular DC PRO-X Series headset line introduced by David Clark Company in 2012. The DC PRO-X2 Series is ideal for both general aviation (private) and commercial aviation (airline, corporate and transport) pilots that prefer the superior comfort, excellent ANR performance, dramatically reduced clamping pressure and lightweight design (under 8 ounces) of a ‘rest-on-ear’ style headset.
DC PRO-X2 headsets are equipped with several new features including:
● Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
● Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
● Slim profile, redesigned, slightly oblong-shaped dome that provides the ultimate in rest-on-ear headset stability
DC PRO-X2 Series headsets also retain all of the features of the original DC PRO-X Series:
● Sleek, lightweight, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design
● Hybrid ENC technology for best-in-class active noise reduction and audio performance
● Advanced, noise-cancelling electret microphone for clear, crisp voice transmission
● Soft, Outlast® technology, heat-absorbing head pad to help keep pilots cool and comfortable in flight.
Currently the only aviation headset available that incorporates this technology.
● Plush, leatherette ear seals with memory foam for added comfort
● Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless pairing with cell phones, tablets and music devices
● Lightweight, compact, multi-function control module with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location within the cockpit
● Swivel hinge stirrup design reduces clamping pressure and fully adjustable headband assembly ensure a
● Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension for outstanding durability
● Collapsible, compact design for storage in its David Clark, soft-sided headset bag – leaving more room in pilot’s flight bag
● FAA TSO-C139a Approved