Jeppesen GFD Instrument / Commercial Manual, 6th edition
Your primary source for initial study and review on your journey to an instrument rating or commercial certificate, this textbook combines the most current content with innovative graphics and design elements to make complex subjects easier to understand.
- Instrument Rating and Commercial Pilot Requirements
- Principles of Instrument Flight
- The Flight Environment
- Instrument Charts and Procedures
- Aviation Weather
- IFR and Commercial Pilot Operations
- Commercial Maneuvers
- Accepted by the FAA Airman Training and Certification Branch as the primary resource for use in Jeppesen's instrument and commercial training curriculums.
- Provides concise and complete explanations of the advanced concepts that enable you to effectively operate in the instrument and commercial flight environments.
- Covers both FAA and Jeppesen instrument chart symbology.
- Includes scenarios for you to follow the steps of instrument procedures using highlighted charts and depictions of instrument indications.
- Presents step-by-step procedure diagrams and Airman Certification Standards (ACS) excerpts to help you visualize and understand each commercial maneuver.
- Includes strategically-placed Discovery Insets to enhance your learning.
- Contains Summary Checklists, Key Terms, and Questions designed to help you review and prepare for both the FAA knowledge texts and checkrides.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I gave this 2 stars because of the poor packaging for this heavy manual. My manual arrived with one corner badly bent and deformed. This is because it was only placed in a thin bubble wrap (should have been in a box). I would have given this a 5 star rating for the service and quick shipping, but the poor quality control of the packaging of this item I can only give it 2 stars.
Product is good. Shipping was supposed to be USPS 2 day ground. Took 5 days to receive.