Concorde® RG24-16 Premium Aircraft Battery
The RG24-16 is a Concorde® Platinum Series® Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series® is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
- Voltage: 24V
- Rated Capacity C1: 13.6
- Weight: 29.5lb
- Dimensions: 7.4L x 7.3W x 5.7H
- TSO Authorized: YES
- Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Superior starting power
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery
Note: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.