Lightspeed Zulu 3 Headset with Aircraft Powered LEMO Plug (4065)
New! Zulu 3 ANR Headset with Bluetooth® with aircraft powered LEMO plug (FREE SHIPPING)
Like the Zulus that came before it, Zulu 3 is packed with advanced features:
Bluetooth® connectivity — Enjoy excellent call clarity, music delity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
FlightLink compatible — Capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed’s free FlightLink recording app for the Apple® iPad® and iPhone® via the supplied patch cable.
Cell phone/music connection — An integrated control box auxiliary input o res an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
Auto Shuto ™ — Lightspeed’s proprietary Auto Shuto feature saves battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
ComPriority™ — Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
30-day money back guarantee — Lightspeed Aviation headsets are designed to be the best available anywhere, for any price. But we know that every cockpit and pilot is di erent. That’s why we o er a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satis ed with your purchase for any reason, return the product for a full and prompt refund.
7-year limited warranty
Included — Carrying case, cellphone/music patch cords, cord clips, two AA batteries, foam windscreen.
What makes the new Zulu 3 superior to its competitors?
• Performance ear seals are tapered to provide a more natural t, for greater comfort and stability
• Plush ear seals provide 20% more surface area than competitors, for a better seal around glasses frames and a more comfortable distribution of side pressure
• Larger cup cavity provides 50% more space for your ears, allowing the entire ear to t comfortably inside, while preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against the edge of the ear
• Low-pro le stainless steel headband follows the curve of the head for more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure
• New rugged cables built around a Kevlar core deliver more strength and exibility with less weight than standard cables
• Nearly 100% of the headset is made from stainless steel and magnesium
• Magnesium ear cups are both strong and light, while delivering superior high-frequency noise attenuation
• The Dual Aperture Disc™ microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications
• Exclusive, user-adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment
• Front Row Center™ (FRC), stereo cross-feed technology, and redesigned speakers deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music delity
• Award-winning active noise cancellation (ANR) delivers consistent performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise
• Zulu 3 is backed by an industry-best 7-year warranty
Battery power supply: 3V, two AA batteries
Weight: 14.6 oz. (including ear seals and mic boom)
Panel aircraft 8-40 VDC
Transducer: 40mm moving coil
Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
Nominal impedance @ 1 kHz:
OFF—Mono: 200 ohms, ON—Mono: 280 ohms
OFF—Stereo: 400 ohms, ON—Stereo: 560 ohms
Transducer principle: Noise-canceling electret
Frequency response: 200 Hz-6000 Hz
Maximum SPL: 114 dB
Terminating impedance: 220–2200 ohms
Operating voltage: 8V-16V DC
Bluetooth Enabled Phone
Bluetooth Streaming Music