The purpose of the Gleim Private Pilot FAA Knowledge Test book is to provide you with the easiest, fastest, and least-expensive means to prepare for and pass the FAA knowledge test.
The Gleim Private Pilot FAA Knowledge Test book provides you with the easiest, fastest, and least-expensive means to prepare for and pass the FAA knowledge test. Gleim Knowledge Transfer Outlines at the beginning of each study unit concisely present the relevant material needed to answer questions selected from previously-released FAA test banks, as well as questions that have been developed from current FAA reference materials.
This book can be used in preparation for the following FAA airman knowledge tests:
- Private Pilot – Airplane (PAR)
- Recreational Pilot – Airplane (RPA)
- Private Pilot – Airplane Transition (PAT)
- Over 760 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Learn and understand difficult concepts easily using the Knowledge Transfer Outlines
- Review reprints of all images in the FAA Testing Supplement
- Prepare for the exam by taking practice knowledge tests under exam conditions
- Learn principles instead of memorizing answers by reviewing answer explanations