BOSE A20 Aviation Headset without Bluetooth Technology
Bose® A20® Aviation Headset
The best noise canceling headset ever from the company that first introduced the concept.
The Bose® A20® Aviation Headset provides acclaimed noise reduction and a comfortable fit. It also provides clear audio, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. No other headset offers this advanced combination of features and benefits.
The Benefits of Buying a Bose® Headset:
- Acclaimed noise reduction for pilots. Average of 30% greater noise reduction than conventional noise reducing
- Comfortable, stable fit. More room for the ears and 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing
- Clear audio.
- Auxiliary audio input.
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Flexible power circuitry senses the power source and switches seamlessly from battery to aircraft power.
- Distinct left and right earcups with swappable cable for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards. (Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139)
- All this, and the headset weighs just 12 ounces.
Not Pictured: Battery Powered, 5-ohm dynamic microphone, straight cord, u-174 plug
Free Ground Shipping in Continental United States!